Our office is looking for financial advisors who are interested in comprehensive client strategies, higher payouts, and the autonomy that you get by being an independent financial advisor. When you join our team you are independent but not alone.
If you are looking for more flexibility and freedom to do what you love and help your clients, get in touch.
Specifically, we are looking for:
- Experienced financial advisors with a series 7 and series 66 (or 65 and 63) license
- 200k+ in annual production
- Advisors who know how to manage clients without corporate telling them how to do it
- Advisors looking to join a team
If you are concerned about the constraints and added responsibilities that come with this freedom and independence, Landwersiek and Associates Investment Planning Group will provide you with:
- Office space and technology
- Compliance and client management systems
- Expertise in portfolio management – freeing you up to build and acquire new client relationships
- Support by being part of a team instead of being an individual advisor. Teams simply close more business
- Skilled presentations (and presenters) to close more business
About our broker:
LPL Financial is one of the leading financial services companies and the largest independent broker/dealer in the nation, representing more than 14,000 independent financial advisors across the country.* As an LPL Financial Advisors, advisors with Landwersiek and Associates are free to choose the products and services that address their client’s needs because LPL Financial does not offer any proprietary products. This commitment to objective financial advice helps to preserve the integrity of your investment advice. For decades, the firm has served as an enabling partner to financial advisors, supporting us in our goals of helping to protect and grow our clients’ wealth.